PRESENT: Mayor Council: Riley Bradham, Allen Holmes, Frank Thornhill, Zach Nelson, Henry Holst and Town Clerk Colleen Key
Meeting called to order 7:15 with pledge.
FINANCIAL REPORT as of 3/31/2020 * LGIP as of 2/29/2020
PREVIOUS Ending $ CURRENT Ending $
Wells Fargo Checking $50,681.63 $51,779.24
S.C. Local Government Investment Pool $ 240,659.96 $240,993.14
MAYOR / COUNCIL REPORTS:
- Planning: No one reporting.
- BZA absent. No one reporting.
- Code Enforcement. No one reporting.
- DRB absent. No one reporting
- WLPC: Henry Holst reporting. The Wadmalaw Island Convenience Center may require proof of residency to from time to time for folks to be able to dispose of their trash.
The Council was unable to meet in March due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Anticipating a status update on the County repairing the roads in late May or early June.
CDH Tree Service has been maintaining roads. Mayor to contact to CDH to work on SIYC Rd. and Rockland.
Colleen will to complete Budget with figures provided by Zach Nelson.
Motion to adjourn 7:20. Seconded by Frank Thornhill
Notice of Meeting: In accordance with the SC Code of Laws, 1976, Section 30-4-80(d), as amended, notification of the time, date and place of this meeting has been met via the Rockville Website and/or King’s Grocery Store Bulletin Board. The agenda was posted on the website and King’s Grocery Store Bulletin Board prior to the meeting.